عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسنده [English]چکیده [English]
This article is an analytical research on Heidegger's position and his existential thought in Richard Rorty's philosophy and its purpose is to show the direct and indirect influence of Heidegger's idea on the formation of Rorty's neo-pragmatic thought. Although Rorty criticizes some of Heidegger's opinions, specially the prior Heidegger and regards him as confined and captive to western metaphysical tradition, he does not deny his influence on himself. In this essay we try to present some of these influences along with Rorty's criticisms on Heidegger.
4. Audi, Robert (ed.), 1997, the Cambridge Dictionary of Philosophy, CambridgeUniversity Press.
5. Baker, Keith Michael and Reill, Peter Hanns,(eds.), 2001, What's Left of Enlightenment?: A Postmodern Question, StanfordUniversity Press.
6. Critchley, Simon, Mouffe, Chantal, Derrida, Jacques, Laclau, Ernesto, Rorty, Richard (eds.), 1996, Deconstruction and Pragmatism, Routledge.
7. Moran, Dermot, 2000 Introduction to Phenomenology, Oxford, Routledge.
8. Okrent, Mark, 1988, Hiedeggers Pragmatism, CornelUniversity Press.
9. Rorty, Richard, 1979,Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature, Princeton, NJ: PrincetonUniversity Press.
10. Rorty, Richard, 1982, Consequences of Pragmatism, Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press.
11. Rorty, Richard,1991,Essays on Heidegger and Others: Philosophical Papers [EHO] Cambridge: Cambridge University Press,vol.2.
12. Rorty, Richard, 1991, Contingency, Irony, and Solidarity ,Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.