عنوان مقاله [English]
نویسنده [English]چکیده [English]
Kant has attempted to response Hume’s objections on the relation of cause and effect. In this regard, most exponents have concentrated on the second analogy and probably on the transcendental deduction; however, the right thing to do is to call attention to the most of components of criticism including the concept of time, metaphysical deduction, transcendental deduction, constitution-making, and especially the second analogy. In response to Hume, Kant has made an attempt to show the synthetic relation of the cause and the caused in the concept of object, and thereby to demonstrate the objective validity of causality. The paper in the first place presents an account and explanation of Kant’s view and then deals with the criticism of it.
4. Kant, Immanuel,1998, Critique of Pure Reason , tr. & ed. By Paul Guyer & Allen W. wood, Cambridge University Press.
5.______ , _______,1993, Critique of Pure Reason, tr. By Norman Kemp Smith, the Macmillan Press LTD, Reprinted.
6.______, _______,1997,Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics, CambridgeUniversity Press.
7. Hume, David,1955, AN Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, New York, The Liberal Arts Press.
8. _____ , _____ ,1989, A Treatise of Human Nature , ed. L. A. Selby - Bigge, 2nd ed. , Oxford University Press.
9. Norton, David F., (edited),1998, The Cambridge Companion to Hume, Cambridge University Press.
10. Smith, Norman K.,1995, A Commentary to Kant`s Critique of Pure Reason, Humanities Press International, INC, Atlantic Highlands, Reprinted.
11. Machie, J. L.,1974, the Cement of The Universe, OxfordUniversity Press.
12. Paton , H. J.,1997, Kant`s Metaphysics of Experience, London : George Allen & Unwin LTD. Reprinted.
13. Ewing, A. C.,1969, Kant`s Treatment of Causality, Archon Books, Routledge & Kegan Paul, LTD.
14. Guyer, P.1999, The Cambridge Companion to Kant, CambridgeUniversity Press, Reprinted.